Austin Comedy Short Film Festival
Fall 2017 Official Selection
"Security Deposit" Comedy Film Synopsis
Breaking up is hard. Getting your security deposit back when you move out of your shared apartment? That’s even harder, but it’s exactly what recent exes, Aaron and Leah, must do when they are forced to put fresh wounds aside and band together to reclaim their first month’s rent from their cold-blooded landlord, Glen.
- Film Title: "Security Deposit"
- Director: Will Eisenberg
- Runtime: 14 Minutes and 30 Seconds
- Category: Short Comedy Film
- Crew: Written by Will and Aaron Eisenberg.
- DP: Mac Fisken
- Production Designer: Spencer Kimmins
- Editors: August Freirich and Kelly McGillicuddy
- Composer: Henry Kaye
- Producers: Blerim Gjoci, Ian McClellan
- Starring: Jennette McCurdy, Colton Dunn, Jason Sklar, Matthew Broussard and Randy Sklar.
- Tagline: "After a recent breakup, two twenty something exes are forced to put fresh wounds aside and band together in order to get back their security deposit from their cold-blooded landlord."
- Splitsider Article | IMDb
- Review: "A romantic comedy about a break-up and the financial impact of moving out, after living together. The Eisenberg brothers did a great job of capturing fun moments and situations with genius level comedic timing. The judges also praised this film for having great actors for every role."
Aaron Eisenberg (Left) and Will Eisenberg (Right)
Hailing from Westfield, NJ, Aaron Eisenberg is a writer/actor currently living in Los Angeles. Along with his brother and writing partner, Will, he co-wrote and co-executive Nickelodeon's "Albert" (2017), and co-wrote and produced the Nickelodeon original movie, "The Massively Mixed-Up Middle School Mystery", in which he also acted. The Eisenbergs have also written for Comedy Central and Dreamworks Animation.
Hailing from Westfield, NJ, Will Eisenberg is a writer/director currently living in Los Angeles. Along with his brother and writing partner, Aaron, he co-wrote and co-executive produced Nickelodeon's first ever animated original movie, "Albert" (2017), and co-wrote and produced the live-action Nickelodeon original movie, "The Massively Mixed-Up Middle School Mystery", which he also directed. The Eisenbergs have also written for Comedy Central and Dreamworks Animation.